Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Where the road leads me....

I thought and thought about this blog and what I wanted to do with it today. I think I've come up with the way it should flow - for now....until I decide to change it. :-)
It's been hard for me to figure out how to do this without making everything sound so...scientific and boring.

I have so many awesome ancestors. Actually, they're all pretty special to me because I'm here thanks to them. The lives of so many of them have been such an inspiration to me at times and knowing I come from such incredible people makes me so humble. So, I'm going to just let my family, in all their glory and wisdom, lead me where they will in this blog.

And, thanks Rit and Kathy - your suggestion of writing about my life also will be a part of all of this. After all - my descendents need to know who I was too.

No comments:

Post a Comment